TURNKEY BIG BUCK PROPERTY!!!! Harper County Kansas 67009
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!!!! TURNKEY BIG BUCK KANSAS PROPERTY. Are you looking for a place to consistently kill big bucks every year? Are you wanting a place that has low hunting pressure around it? Are you looking for good genetics? Are you looking for a place where you can pass on a deer, so that they can grow to its maximum potential and have no worries about it being killed by the neighbors? This is that property.
It is unique and has been well managed to grow giant bucks. This property has 374 deeded acres +/- that are located in the Northwest Corner of Harper County Kansas. It consists of approximately 300 acres that are in the CRP program, which generates $12,900/year. It also has an amazing history for producing giant Kansas whitetails which includes a 238, 191, 155, and many others. Plus, the current resident bucks are ranging from a 165-5 years old, 170-3 years old, and a 175-4 years old that will probably become your next 200’’ deer. What makes this a turn-key property is the following: 1 to 1.5 acres food plot, 16,000 lbs. feeder, 600 lbs. feeder, 3 Muddy box blinds, and at least 8-9 hang on treestand setups. All the next owner has to do is continue the same management practices. Minerals are negotiable. If you are interested and would like more information please contact Kevin Redford at 913-333-8490.
- 374 deeded acres +/- (Only pay taxes on 368.3 acres)
- 1 to 1.5 acres food plot located in the center of the property
- CRP payment a year is approximately $12,900/year. Expires 2022. Close to 300 acres in the program.
- Potentially 300 acres +/- of tillable. These could be converted to crop ground if you desire. The seller suggestion is not to get rid of it all, but maybe could convert 30-100 acres.
- Whitetails, Turkeys, Quail, and Pheasants
- Turnkey Property: Includes a 16,000 lbs feeder, 3 Muddy Box Blinds, Several Hang on Treestands, 600 lbs. Feeder
- Deer that have been taken off the property: 238, 191, and 155. Currently there 175 4 year old, 170 3 year old, and 165 5 year old.
- This property has been managed to kill big deer. The upside potential of consistently killing big deer is up to the buyer to continue the management practices that are currently in place.
- Minerals are negotiable
- Current Taxes $1327.08
- Whitetail Deer