TURNKEY BIG BUCK PROPERTY!!!! Harper County Kansas 67009
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT!!!! TURNKEY BIG BUCK KANSAS PROPERTY. Are you looking for a place to consistently kill big bucks every year? Are you wanting a place that has low hunting pressure around it? Are you looking for good genetics? Are you looking for a place where you can pass on a deer, so that they can grow to its maximum potential and have no worries about it being killed by the neighbors? This is that property.
It is unique and has been well managed to grow giant bucks. This property has 374 deeded acres +/- that is located in the Northwest Corner of Harper County Kansas. This property has two income sources. First, it generates $11,800/yr from the 275 acres+/- that are enrolled in the CRP program. Second, the newly planted 23 acres of alfalfa potentially will generate over $5,ooo/yr. It also has a fantastic history for producing giant Kansas whitetails which includes a 238, 191, 155, and many others. Plus, the current resident bucks are ranging from a 165-5 years old, 170-3 years old, and a 175-4 years old that will probably become your next 200’’ deer. What makes this a turn-key property is the following: Destination Field-New 23 acre alfalfa field, Food Plots-Milo 2.5 acres, Milo 1 acre, Soybeans 2.5 acres, Soybeans 3.5 acres, Corn 4 acres, 8 to 10 tall Egyptian wheat-3 acres for defender screens for entries and exits, 3 Muddy Box Blinds, and 8 treestand setups. All the next owner has to do is continue the same management practices. Minerals are negotiable. If you are interested and would like more information please contact Kevin Redford at 913-333-8490.
- 374 deeded acres +/- (Only pay taxes on 368.3 acres)
- Destination Field-New 23 acre alfalfa field
- Food Plots-Milo 2.5 acres, Milo 1 acre, Soybeans 2.5 acres, Soybeans 3.5 acres, Corn 4 acres
- 8 to 10 tall Egyptian wheat-3 acres for defender screens for entries and exits
- CRP payment a year is approximately $11,800/year. Expires 2022. Close to 275 acres in the program.
- Project Alfalfa income of over $5,000/yr.
- Potentially 300 acres +/- of tillable. These could be converted to crop ground if you desire. The seller's suggestion is not to get rid of it all but maybe could convert 30-100 acres.
- Whitetails, Turkeys, Quail, and Pheasants
- Turnkey Property: Includes a 16,000 lbs feeder, 3 Muddy Box Blinds, 8 Treestand setups, 600 lbs. Feeder
- Deer that have been taken off the property: 238, 191, and 155. Currently there 175 4 year old, 170 3 year old, and 165 5 year old.
- This property has been managed to kill big deer. The upside potential of consistently killing big deer is up to the buyer to continue the management practices that are currently in place.
- Minerals are negotiable
- Current Taxes $1327.08
- Whitetail Deer